For last minute tours ring 07986139531
Liverpool is a truly multicultural and beautiful City. You may have heard about some of the places in Liverpool, however, there are lots of hidden gems and it’s these gems that we will show you on our tours.
We have 3 tours available for you every day, starting with a tour of The Beatles on Electric Bikes at 9am. This is a great way to explore all the sights you would expect to see to do with the Fab 4 but also you will see a huge amount of Liverpool in a very short space of time. Liverpool isn’t just about the City Centre but also the beautiful parks and suburbs that will leave a lasting impression. A bicycle really is the ideal way to explore more of Liverpool rather than a bus or car as there is so much to take in visually. On a bicycle you CAN stop if you see something interesting along the way and photos are a great way to capture those memories.
Our City Centre Tour will give you local knowledge within 90 minutes and help you get the most out of your trip to Liverpool. Ideal for weekend or day trippers, the City Tour is also a great way to get your bearings or to identify where in the City you’d like to spend more time. Shopping can be done anywhere but iconic places such as St George’s Hall, The Three Graces, Cathedrals or the Williamson Tunnels are “One Off’s” that only exist in this beautiful City of ours.
If you would like a more demanding tour covering a larger distance we can design a tour specifically for you. Just get in touch with the details of what you’d like to see, for how many riders and we will get back to you with a route and price. We would normally expect at least two participants to cycle your bespoke tour.
We are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ON-LINE BOOKINGS CLOSE at 9pm the previous day.
The BEST and FASTEST way to make the most of your visit to Liverpool!
There are 3 scheduled tours available, just click on the menu to find out more details. Tours run in small groups of no more than 10 people (groups of 10 or more can be catered for, please email for details and discount codes).
Spring / Summer / Autumn Tour schedule (26th March until 22nd October 2017):
- The Electric Beatles Tour: starts at 9am finishes approx* 12:30pm and is purely electric bikes for adults only and costs £39 pp.
- City Centre Tour: Starts at 10:30am and is £15 per person for a 90 minute tour.
- The Beatles Tour: starts at 1:30pm finishes approx* 5pm £25 per person for a 3.5 hours* tour. (*approx. depending on rider speed, etc.). Electric Bikes also available on this tour.
Winter Tour schedule (23rd October 2017 until 24th March 2018):
- The Electric Beatles Tour: Starts at the same time (9:30am) and may be combined depending on numbers and is £39 per person (adults only on these bikes).
- The Beatles Tour: starts at 9:30am finishes approx* 1pm £25 per person for a 3.5 hours* tour. (*approx. depending on rider speed, etc.).
- City Centre Tour: Starts at 2pm and is £15 per person for a 90 minute tour.
Child Ticket: £10 per person for ages 11 – 15 Beatles tour, £8 for a City Tour
We also have some great value family tickets.